Help Me Chose Between A 6’3 Built Landlord With TATS And A MANLET With A Shittier Place

We have recruited Tenant Community Leaders across Canada to help provide a helpful & informative forum for verified tenants. This is a safe space for Tenants to seek help & communicate with one another in a mature & non-confrontational arena. Tenants contributors only.
HardAF

Help Me Chose Between A 6’3 Built Landlord With TATS And A MANLET With A Shittier Place

#1 Unread post by HardAF » February 2nd, 2019, 9:31 pm

Brought here from the the toronto tenant phoneline.

Have two places to choose from, both dumps but cheap as f.uck. I’m a bit low on coin now and both places are Shoot.holes but the rent is low and it includes utilities and cable and internet. Need some time to chill and after a few months GTFO here and go get some revenge some prick pervs who did not pay me what they owe me. THEY STOLE FROM ME!

So lying low for now.

First place is not bad in a medium sized building. They have a property manager who showed me the place and it has a private shitter/pisser/shower. Get my own key and the lobby is locked after 9pm. Problem is the property manager is a frigg'in huge guy. Like 6’3” and built as f.uck.

I plan to move out in a few months and this guy wants a one year lease. I worry this guy might fukkin hunt me down or some Shoot.

Second place is a fuckin basement dungeon. Owner lives upstairs. It will be hard to smoke weed with him there. I intend to bring back a bunch of biotches back for free weed in exchange for me bonking their brains out. These 20 years olds LOVE weed and even threesomes as lesbian is popular but they still need a pole.

Thing is the landlord is a little guy who is older and like 5'8", little manlet. If we ever got into a fight my hell-bows would be raining down on him and his orbital bones would both be fuckin smashed in minutes. I already intimidate him and his pot belly.

The other guy would be a whole new story. Fuckin tats and tall and built as fiddle. He would be a load to handle, as he is built like a linebacker.

So rent the better place for same rent with the big guy or go for the worst place with the MANLET who poses no threat.

Help me out.

Landlord 1, like this guy, with the better place.

Landlord 2, little manlet 5'8" with crap place who is as intimating as a fly just before I grab it, break its wings and letter it suffer to die.

Leaning toward the manlet because have enough thugs in my life to deal with.

PEACE!

Laura

Re: Help Me Chose Between A 6’3 Built Landlord With TATS And A MANLET With A Shittier Place

#2 Unread post by Laura » February 2nd, 2019, 9:51 pm

You must be logged in to read the additional posts in this topic

# by »

# by »